Monday, May 6, 2013

My story


                 

When I was about three I was put in the hospital for one to two weeks. I had troubles breathing. While in the hospital all I wanted to do was watch Barney. If Barney was on I would sit and watch it for days. I was put under a breathing tent. For a three year old to come done with breathing problems was not good. After I got out of the hospital every day twice a day for a while I had to have breathing treatments it was not fun I always fought with my mom when it came time to do it.

When it came time for me to play sport my mom was very scared of weather I was able to breathe running around. But I was just fine. When I was in high school I never had a problem with breathing. I played sports year around volleyball, basketball, softball and in the summer I had a mixture of all of them. I never once had to have breathing treatment or an inhaler my high school years.

My ninth grade year was when high school sports started. My favorite sport was softball I loved being outside and everything else about it. My motto for softball was if you jersey after the game was not full of dirt then you didn’t play hard enough. I worked so hard to become are varsity pitcher and when it became my freshman year I started as are pitcher for the varsity team. If I was to go back to when I was three I would have never thought I would have been the starting pitcher as a freshman.

In life I have over came many challenge that have knocked me down.  But I have always picked myself up and learned from each challenge.

This picture above is a pitcher of my senior year when we were fifth in are conference. But when it came down to district tournament we came in first place. Are first game of district we played a three hour softball game that I pitched the whole game.

 

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading more about you! I had no idea that you were in the hospital at a young age for breathing problems. You are a strong woman to go through that and to still even play all the sports you loved! That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete