Monday, May 6, 2013


This lady is an awesome teacher! This message means to me that I do not always have to be in the front of the classroom every day. My student can be the teacher and I can learn more by what each child has learned and show the other students. Letting student figure out new software on their own is awesome because they can explore and learn different thing that other student may never figure out but they can share what they have learned with their friends. Also just me as a teacher lecture vocabulary word is very boring and I will lose a lot of my student’s attention. Having them work hand on with a project will keep them interested. Students are more likely to like a project if it is done on the computer and they can design it the way they want. Then having a boring sheet of paper in front of them and a plan dull pencil to write with. By using computer the dull and boringness goes away.

 This teacher is also inspiring because not only is she working with student in the United States but she is working with other students from different cultures. Also having some of her student go with her and travel the work is a hand on history lesson. You get to learn a lot more about the culture when you are actually there then when you are seeing it threw a computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment